Candidates: Elections - Feb 2021

Elections for official government positions.
Government
Site Admin
Candidates: Elections - Feb 2021

Post by Government »

The following candidates that have so far announced their candidacy for the positions below are as follows:
Senator

Diamond City:
  • ~ApExShadoxYT - I would like to take this role and try my hardest to make everyone happy and enjoy the server. I am also player helper so I can help them when ever new players need it. I will help populate this city so it can grow further. Thank you.
Spawnville City [Gov]:
  • ~Max (OatlyToad) - Make it better. and make people be happy. And make the climate clean.
  • ~ApExShadoxYT - I would like to take this role and try my hardest to make everyone happy and enjoy the server. I am also player helper so I can help them when ever new players need it. I will help populate this city so it can grow further. Thank you.
President of the Player Senate
  • ApEx_StxrmzOnYt - I will bring a peaceful atmosphere to the server. I play a lot on this server so can talk and help other players all the time. I will give other players a clear understanding on what the server is about, how it works and how to start playing. I will also listen to other players ideas on what they would like to see.

:!: Want to take part in the election?

If you would like to take part in the elections, please click here for more information! Nominations close on the 28 February 2021.
Official Spawnville Government Account

Return to “Government Elections”