Players are only permitted to have one account per player. Multi-accounting is not allowed and therefore players with the same IP address may be banned from playing in order to prevent users transferring starter balances. Please use the report an issue page to let us know if you feel you have been unfairly banned.
Players are expected to treat all other players with respect and to be courteous at all times. We promote a safe and inclusive game and may take action to remove players if it is deemed necessary. Some things we do not tolerate include:
- Bullying and harassment of players/staff
- Excessive swearing
- Spamming and advertising other servers
- Language or abuse that may be deemed offensive to a player's race, religion, sexuality, gender, sex, disability.
- Trolling and general toxic behaviour
- Any other communication that may endanger another player's safety.
We ask players to recognise that some players are under 18 and we cannot be responsible for all actions taken by other players at all times and on all platforms. We strongly recommend players to always take caution when being online. Some useful tips and guidance have been produced for those aged 11 to 19.
Players may only use mods to enhance their game in a way that does not disadvantage another player or causes any issues with the operation of this server. If in doubt, please contact a member of the staff team who can advise whether a specific mod would give you an unfair advantage. We do not support third party plugins.
Duping or any exploitation of glitches with the game, its plugins or current configurations will not be tolerated. Items found to be obtained through this will be removed.
There are a number of rules that may affect the ownership of a plot. Each city will have a set of its own specific rules which players should adhere to in order to avoid losing any property.
- Distance rules: Plots can be regioned almost anywhere, however there are a number of factors players must consider. Plots in the wild should not be regioned less than 5 blocks away from another plot unless they are in the Nether. A plot should not be regioned less than 120 blocks away from a city. The Mayor of a city may grant permission for a region to be close to their city, however they may also request for a plot to be removed if this significantly prevents the city from expanding. The Player Congress will be able to vote on such matters. Plots in the wild can region next to a highway.
- Eyesores: These are plots that are deemed to be poorly designed or do not fit into the theme or requirement of a city. When purchasing a plot, there should be a flag giving you details of where the rules board is. If not, check the forums or ask other players.
- Evictions: City Mayors will be able to issue evictions should you break the rules of the city. These will be clearly posted on the city's rules board. Server staff will be able to issue evictions for government plots. A sign must be placed clearly next to the region indicating the rule broken. The rules board should indicate how long players have to fix the issue. Once the time is up, City Mayors can post on the forum requesting the eviction and providing evidence. A member of the City Department or the Server Staff can approve evictions. Belongings, including items in chests, that are left in regions that are removed can be comfiscated by the owner of the parent region first or the city. If the plot is in the wild, these belongings will be destroyed.
- Government Rules: The Player Congress will determine a number of rules relating to Government Cities. Details will be made available soon.
- Historical Sites: Some plots may be designated as historical and there may limitations on building on these plots. The server staff and Player Congress will be able to determine the requirements for this.
As a city/economy server we promote cities and have a number of rules in place to ensure fairplay. If a number of plots in the wild are regioned close together and deemed to be a settlement that is similar to a city, those players will be asked to establish a city or those plots could face removal.